Monday, December 14, 2009

Panko Chicken

This recipe isn't the fastest but whenever I have a little bit more time this one is really good!
Ingredients:

Chicken
skinless chicken
panko breadcrumbs
2-3 eggs
Flour
Oil

Sweet & Sour Sauce
Pineapple Apricot preserves
Ketchup
Soy Sauce
Worchester Sauce

Directions:
Heat Oil on Med/Low in skillet on stove
Take the chicken and cut into strips. Pound chicken to be thin and even in thickness.
Coat chicken in flour. Then dip into eggs. Then dip into panko breading.
Fry chicken in oil

To make the dipping sauce:
(As with most of my recipes I have no idea what the measurements are I guess and do a lot of taste tests. Sorry but you will have to make sauce with no measurements.)

 Mix pineapple apricot preserves, soy sauce (just a little), Worchester sauce (just a little) and ketchup together until desired flavor.

I serve the chicken and dipping sauce with rice and broccoli.

No comments:

Post a Comment